Period of implementation of the project:
1 April 2020 – 13 April 2020 (we opened in two weeks)
- Improve the safety of people’s lives during coronavirus disease by giving them the opportunity to receive food and household goods without leaving home.
- Improve the comfort and quality of life of people by freeing them from daily shopping, which takes a lot of time and effort.
- Provide people with fresh food in unlimited weight and quantity.
- Provide quality and timely delivery services.
- Lack of online food retail market as such.
- Public distrust to online supermarkets (it is not possible to assess the quality of the selected product with your own eyes).
- Quarantine restrictions during the project implementation period.
- Lack of established contacts with contractors at the beginning of the project
- Introduced an innovative approach to getting food and basic necessities through software development and logistic solutions.
- During the coronavirus and crisis, more than 100 workplaces were created with decent wages and quality working conditions.
- Created the E-commerce market in Ukraine in food retail.
- Creating quality and comfortable conditions for the professional realization of all employees, providing them with the necessary social and medical packages.
- Through the partnership, the bilateral development of the Foodex24 project and the taxi service, which lost customers during the quarantine period, was ensured.
- Foodex24 does not stay away from social problems. During the fires in the Zhytomyr region, packages of food and basic necessities were delivered from the online supermarket to those who needed it. In addition, the online supermarket actively supports healthy lifestyle and nutrition initiatives, acting as a regular partner of Energy Youth festivals and various marathons.
In just the first hour of work, Foodex24 received more than 200 registrations and about the same number of orders;
More than 80% of first-time customers become regular clients;
Foodex24 became a pioneer in the online store market in Ukraine and began to change consumer habits;
The National Register of Records of Ukraine has added the case of the online supermarket to its list. Our record is the fastest opening of an online supermarket – 14 days;
The launch of Foodex24 appeared in most Ukrainian media as one of the most inspiring and motivating business case.
Online supermarket with delivery has 3 own warehouses: two cold and one dry.
There are more than 3000 units of goods now, and this number increases every day.
About the company:
Powercode is an innovative web and mobile app development company. It has Ukrainian origin, but works on the international level.
Powercode successfully implements its mission in Ukraine and around the world, namely: improves the quality of life of people and, using modern information technology, helps to implement the boldest ideas.