YOU ARE ONE OF US
Period of implementation of the project:
- Making a Difference in Customer Satisfaction in the Sector
- Ensuring Integrity in Our Service Quality
- Developing Social Skills of Participants
- Providing Positive Behavior Change
- Guaranteeing Our Future Success
- Maintaining Our Continuous Improvement Culture
- Ensuring Equality of Opportunity in Education and Development
- Sustainable Economic and Social Development.
We established a link between this training and development program with our strategy, which aims to exalt the service quality in the sector in which we operate and to make a difference in customers’ satisfaction by increasing the competencies of subcontractor blue-collar employees.
We initiated the training and development program for our subcontractor blue-collar employees (who are the real face of our brands), who are in direct contact with our visitors on the field and who can make a difference with the service they provide.
We used all of the feedback received from our visitors directly or from digital platforms, related department managers and employees, sector audit reports, and departments they work with in the field.
We considered our learning and development goals according to the changing dynamics of the industry and the challenges of competition, as well as all the feedback we received from our customers, and the needs of our subcontractor blue-collar employees. Learning and development goals have been achieved with this determined education model.
For the Organization
- Decrease in the Number of Complaints
In 2018, a total of 666 complaints of our customers sent through different channels decreased to 558 in 2019.
- Increase in the Number of Acknowledgments
In 2019 the number of thanks increased by 60%.
- Improvement in Service Quality Received from Subcontractor Business Partners
We have achieved the increase in business quality and productivity by requesting an action plan in line with the development points determined in the program outputs.
For Subcontractor Business Partners
- Extending the Scope of the Orientation Program
We increased the duration of the program from 2 to 3 days
- First Implementation of Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey
The opinions of our subcontractor blue-collar employees were heard for the first time since we started receiving services.
- Detection of Reflections on Business Outcomes with Focus Meetings
Feedbacks such as “establishing correct communication with the customer, providing quick responses to their requests, listening to the customer correctly, acting calmly” were obtained.
- Attitude and Behavior Change
The attendants expressed themselves better, their prejudices against the customer were destroyed, their motivation increased, they felt more valuable, the communication within the team got stronger. Almost 100% Education Continuity.
Applicant: AKİS REIT
About the company:
As an AKKÖK GROUP company, Akiş REIT was established in İstanbul (Turkey) in 2005 and was listed on Borsa Istanbul in 2013. Akiş REIT has two Shopping Malls called AKASYA and AKBATI in İstanbul, Turkey.