Get Well Soon!
Period of implementation of the project:
January 2020 – September 2021
Every day, three Ukrainian families find out that their child has cancer. In developed countries, more than 80% of children fight this disease successfully, while in Ukraine, the number of such children is less than 50%. We decided that we would make these statistics better.
Together with the Angel of Life Charitable Foundation, we took care of the children’s hospital in Kropyvnytskyi, and with the Direct Aid Foundation, we helped a rehabilitation center near Kyiv, and with these examples we demonstrate that the health care system in Ukraine can be modern, efficient and effective.
- As a part of the project, we have combined three parts of work that help us achieve our goal:
- Providing children’s hospitals with modern equipment. We started with the regional children’s hospital in Kropyvnytskyi, and then hospitals in Kharkiv and Rivne.
- Purchasing medicines for children with cancer together with the Tabletochki Charitable Foundation
- Full funding of the Eva Inclusion and Correction Center. This is a unique innovative institution where children after cancer, children with disabilities, as well as children with ASD receive free rehabilitation according to modern international methods.
At various stages of implementation, TECHIIA employees can join financially or help as specialists. For example, the holding’s design team has developed a corporate identity for the Eva Inclusion and Correction Center, and the PR team helps to communicate.
- For external stakeholders:– Complex neurosurgical operations have become possible in Kropyvnytskyi. Prior to that, children were transported to Kyiv for such operations.– The hospital received equipment and medical supplies for more than UAH 8 million, our joint work helps save more than 100 children every year.
– For 7 months of work at the Eva Center more than 140 children with disabilities underwent free two-month rehabilitation courses.
– More than UAH 420 thousand was received by the Tabletochki Charitable Foundation for the purchase of medicines for children with cancer.
For internal stakeholders:
– joint work on charitable projects helped to increase the team’s involvement during the pandemic – 120+ employees were engaged in our projects;
– highlighting the project results has a positive effect on the TECHIIA employer’s brand – 30% of candidates indicate social projects as an argument in favor of TECHIIA;
– strengthening the image of the holding as a distinguished representative of sustainable business – 4 national awards in the CSR and sustainable development areas.
About the company:
TECHIIA is an international diversified holding company which unites 15+ businesses in such areas as IT products, IT services, esports, UAVs, distribution, construction, light industry, and the automotive industry.
Sustainable Development Goals
NGO “Direct Aid Foundation”, CF “Angel of Life”, CF “Tabletochki”, KNP Regional Clinical Children’s Hospital of Kirovohrad Regional Council (Kropyvnytskyi)