Project “Follow the Smile”
Period of implementation of the project:
Spring – Summer 2021
Lack of social involvement of people with disabilities and older people in social activities.
To make inclusive traveling in Belarus a reality, involve and encourage groups of different people to travel together. Groups, including people with disabilities and the elderly, will become travelers and show that together everything is possible.
- We proved that travelling for everyone is possible!
- We have created/improved the conditions for the accessibility of various places such as beaches, museums, ecological paths, etc. for people with disabilities and older people. For example, a ramp, an inclusive toilet, a bridge, a lift, etc.
- We have created virtual infrastructure to make it possible for everyone to repeat the same trips. Specifically, we have created a chat bot in TG which helps to ﬁnd fellow travelers with whom to go on the described journeys. Also we have created a site which contains a lot of useful information related to inclusiveness, such as:
- Life hacks;
- Itineraries presentation with map and pictures;
- Motivational stories of our heroes;
- Link to chat bot in TG.
Company: PepsiCo Products, FLLC
About the company:
PepsiCo Products, FLLC – business unit of transnational FMSG PepsiCo Company in Belarus, imports and distributes within the country food products under well-known brands, such as Lays, Pepsi, 7up, Mirinda, Cheetos, Hrusteam, Sandora, Sadochok, Agusha, Chudo and etc.
Sustainable Development Goals
“DOBRA” Foundation, “OJ Group” LLC, Dab Creative Agency (LLC “DAB GLOBAL”).