Fluffy friends in every house!
Period of implementation of the project:
From 01.02.2021 to the present day
The goal of the project is to popularize the idea of adoption of animals from shelters. In general, we need to promote the humane treatment of all animals, drawing the company’s attention through our own actions to this problem as a global one (Ukraine is in the top 10 in the number of homeless animals);
- Information (launch of social advertising) and material (household appliances, food) assistance to shelters that are places of temporary (and in fact – permanent) stay of lonely animals;
- Creation of a volunteer movement among the company’s employees to participate in the project and to strengthen corporate values;
- Educational projects support for children from preschools and secondary schools in the initiative of Happy Paw Charitable Foundation. The main idea is responsible attitude to animals.
- As a result of the information campaign, about 250-300 animals from Happy Paw partner shelters find the new home every month thanks to the efforts of volunteers, representatives of the foundation and shelters;
- 12 shelters received financial assistance from Foxtrot. They were given the equipment and animal food in the amount of over UAH 300,000;
- UAH 200,000 has already been allocated for the implementation of educational and cultural projects;
- 8 corporate trips to shelters for employees;
- Partners involvement in the project (beko brand)
About the company:
Foxtrot is a Ukrainian chain of electronics and home appliances stores. Foxtrot is the only Ukrainian member of Euronics — an international association of independent electrical retailers.
Sustainable Development Goals
Charity Foundation Happy Paw